Skip to main content

Toxic Mold Exposure and Hyperbarics Testimonial

Lori writes: “On October 29th, I suffered from an immune system shutdown brought on by multiple toxic mold infections. The onset of this phenomena resulted in color blindness, loss of smell, loss of hearing and loss of taste. In addition, I lost the strength and mobility of the left side of my body and experienced the most intense pain of my life.

Hyperbarics reduced the mold severity, returned my senses almost 100%, left side strength and has been instrumental in healing the brain damage, too. I also had a fall which caused spinal damage, and hyperbarics helped me heal in record time. Had it not been for hyperbarics, I would have never recovered and eventually have died. I will now recover enough to live a normal life. This has been a miracle! 

Leave a Reply